Форум - "Аллоды Онлайн" - Еще одно напоминание о проблемах населения p2p в ЕС | Another reminder of p2p pop.
     Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 5 из 5
    Новобранец Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться

Еще одно напоминание о проблемах населения p2p в ЕС | Another reminder of p2p pop.

Каждая отдельная задача БК, требующая полей боя, — это потеря очков для нас, поскольку для их выполнения требуется постоянное количество БГ. Можно еще внести изменения? Я подсчитываю, сколько евро мы теряем в экспоинтах каждый раз, когда игра не распознает проблемы населения p2p, но продолжает давать задачи, которые невозможно организовать/выполнить.
    Борьба, с которой мы столкнулись, — это то, с чем игроки ММО не должны сталкиваться.

Every single BC task requiring battlegrounds is a loss of points for us, as they require a consistent amount of BG's to happen. Can changes be brought yet? I am counting how many euros we're losing in expoints everytime the game doesn't recognize p2p's population problems, but remains giving tasks impossible to organise/do.
    The struggles we have is one mmo players are not supposed to face.

Вольный Аллодер Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию Kaztik имеет безупречную репутацию
    Хоспаде, да дайте им уже трансфер
    Псевдолиричный грязный эмоциональный спекулянт и токсик
    Преданный хейтер мейлру

Поселенец Munez на пути к лучшему
    Цитата Сообщение от Dragagagon Посмотреть сообщение
    I am counting how many euros we're losing in expoints everytime the game doesn't recognize p2p's population problems, but remains giving tasks impossible to organise/do.
    Every euro you lose - they earn it. You give them more reasons to keep it like that for profits.
    This game is just moneypit for players with nostalgia.
    They had huge investment over last year in terms of money/popularity and now you see the result.
    Nothing was done, same amount of people working on this game and with predatory donate in mind.

Новобранец Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться
    Цитата Сообщение от Munez Посмотреть сообщение
    Every euro you lose - they earn it. You give them more reasons to keep it like that for profits.
    This game is just moneypit for players with nostalgia.
    They had huge investment over last year in terms of money/popularity and now you see the result.
    Nothing was done, same amount of people working on this game and with predatory donate in mind.
    So you'd say it makes sense they ignore the problems just because it makes them money?
    I'd like to see developers feedback on this instead of remaining silent behind their computers.
    I am 100% sure that they read everything, and that the problems I shout about for years now on P2P EU has been read and acknowledged. I just want a developer's feedback on the situation.

Поселенец Munez на пути к лучшему
    Цитата Сообщение от Dragagagon Посмотреть сообщение
    So you'd say it makes sense they ignore the problems just because it makes them money?
    That Battlepass was made with purpose of making money. They could make it free, but they didn`t.
    Moreover they sell boosts for it.
    Why would they shoot themselves in the foot and remove already working source of income?

They had opportunity to give second birth to the game but they just showed their real face.
    I`m not blaming developers but high management which doesn`t care about game future. Just wanting money here and now.

It took me 13 years since Beta to realize that. I tried Wow for the first time now and I see when money are going into development, not packets of greedy oligarchs.
    That game has 90gb of content and miliinons of playerbase for a reason.
    We can`t get DX11 support for so many years while there is DX12, FSR and RayTracing on even older 18y.o client. Working flawlessly.

Ответить в теме

Ваши права