Форум - "Аллоды Онлайн" - I want to prepare for the 13.0 in EU
     Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 4 из 4
    Новобранец Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться

I want to prepare for the 13.0 in EU

Hello dear comrades!
    1st of all, many strengths in these conflicting times.

I have gone through the update bringing 13.0 here, but I have some questions.
    https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=140246

'Reduced costs for the creation of equipment of the 2nd rank.'

Does this mean it gets cheaper to craft t2 items, or does it just get cheaper because it falls back to green?

'Now PvP artifacts operate in the following locations:
    The Realm of the Elements
    Ruins of Al-Riat
    Arenas in the vicinity of Novohrad, Nezebgrad, The Village on The Shard of Hypata and the Old Town on Suslanger.'

Does this mean that the PvE artifacts no longer work there?

'Removed the following game entities held by players:
    Essence of destinies (accumulated before the installation of the update)
    Dust of Creation
    Gifts of Dreams
    The Gifts of the Djinn (compensated by the Faded Essence of Dreams)'
    The gifts of the Djinn, the shield items for suslanger? Why are they giving faded Dream elixers?
    What's those got to do with that? Did they really become faded dream elixers? If possible, how much each?

'The list of astral islands available for visiting has been replenished with the following islands:
    Ruins of Tlalcoa
    Troyepillye
    Shelter of the Mechanoids
    Okhotsk Ostrog
    Refuge of heretics
    Uzilishche'

These are only old allods? Not new allods?

I read nothing about new Draconic Relics? Aren't there new ones coming to replace the old ones?

'Return of the Melting Island
    You can learn more about Melting Island in our article "In Development: The Return of the Melting Island".
    Melting Island can be visited once a day, from 16:30 to 17:00 Moscow time or 21:30 to 22:00 Moscow time.
    Unification into groups on its territory is prohibited, and all characters are anonymous and hostile to each other. The speed of horses and vehicles is equalized and is 13 m / s.
    From time to time, closed chests appear at various points of the location, which can be raised by the characters and from which you can get a reward by successfully holding the chest for 10 minutes. Each week, a character receives 10 Melting Island Keys needed to earn a reward.
    In the event of the death of the character holding the chest, half of the levels of the "Closed Chest" effect go to his killer.
    For The Shards of Glacier Ice obtained from the chests, you can purchase items of equipment of the 3rd rank, the Essence of Worlds, as well as a number of other items. When the astral layer changes, fragments of glacial ice will turn into Fragments of dead ice.'

Melting Island. I have heard and read about it here and there. You developers realise this will make Nihaz Citadel raid irrelevant in our 30 player server, right?
    You will kill all PvE motivation, and our server will be PvP focused. Is that intended? Will adjustments be made for our server? I can tell you 100% we can split our guild to guard Melting Isle 100% and avoid empire from getting a single t3 item from Melting Isle.

The class changes seem awesome. I thank you for fixing balance.

'Rating fights
    The number of visits to training arenas is no longer limited, but the number of Match Emblems received there has been halved.'

Do you realise with this change, you turned our server into an idle afk game? Not even joking.

I want you developers to realise that you run this game, but you seem to forget you have dead servers where passionate players are still present. And by not fixing these problems before, you'll see now we get the problems more.
    We're asking you to consider these changes before bringing them to EU.

'Now the "Full Winner Reward" effect expires correctly even if the ship has been recalled.'
    What exactly is this effect? Translated from google, so I can imagine it's hard to help here.
    original: Теперь время действия эффекта "Полная награда победителя" корректно истекает даже если корабль был отозван.

I thank you for reading!

Империя Ударная Армия Империи StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию
    Цитата Сообщение от Dragagagon Посмотреть сообщение
    'Reduced costs for the creation of equipment of the 2nd rank.'

Does this mean it gets cheaper to craft t2 items, or does it just get cheaper because it falls back to green?
    The cost of an item in enchanted material is halved, also half the cost in resources (means gold) of the element you craft (donno how it's called on eu). So basically now you craft two items by the cost of one item previously.

'Now PvP artifacts operate in the following locations:
    The Realm of the Elements
    Ruins of Al-Riat
    Arenas in the vicinity of Novohrad, Nezebgrad, The Village on The Shard of Hypata and the Old Town on Suslanger.'

Does this mean that the PvE artifacts no longer work there?
    All the existing artifacts in the game (plus those new added with 13.0 patch) work there.

'Removed the following game entities held by players:
    Essence of destinies (accumulated before the installation of the update)
    Dust of Creation
    Gifts of Dreams
    The Gifts of the Djinn (compensated by the Faded Essence of Dreams)'
    The gifts of the Djinn, the shield items for suslanger? Why are they giving faded Dream elixers?
    What's those got to do with that? Did they really become faded dream elixers? If possible, how much each?
    I think it's just bad translation or smth, or you don't have such kind of an item on eu, donno. Gift of the Djinn is an item you use to add levels to your main artifact along with essences.

'The list of astral islands available for visiting has been replenished with the following islands:
    Ruins of Tlalcoa
    Troyepillye
    Shelter of the Mechanoids
    Okhotsk Ostrog
    Refuge of heretics
    Uzilishche'

These are only old allods? Not new allods?
    Those are all old astral isles from old patches, just reworked a little.

I read nothing about new Draconic Relics? Aren't there new ones coming to replace the old ones?
    Draconic items left mostly intact, they just rebalanced stats amount in it to match with new stats amount in the game. You still get new items from nihaz citadel/mmr 3x3/6x6.

'Return of the Melting Island
    You can learn more about Melting Island in our article "In Development: The Return of the Melting Island".
    Melting Island can be visited once a day, from 16:30 to 17:00 Moscow time or 21:30 to 22:00 Moscow time.
    Unification into groups on its territory is prohibited, and all characters are anonymous and hostile to each other. The speed of horses and vehicles is equalized and is 13 m / s.
    From time to time, closed chests appear at various points of the location, which can be raised by the characters and from which you can get a reward by successfully holding the chest for 10 minutes. Each week, a character receives 10 Melting Island Keys needed to earn a reward.
    In the event of the death of the character holding the chest, half of the levels of the "Closed Chest" effect go to his killer.
    For The Shards of Glacier Ice obtained from the chests, you can purchase items of equipment of the 3rd rank, the Essence of Worlds, as well as a number of other items. When the astral layer changes, fragments of glacial ice will turn into Fragments of dead ice.'

Melting Island. I have heard and read about it here and there. You developers realise this will make Nihaz Citadel raid irrelevant in our 30 player server, right?
    You will kill all PvE motivation, and our server will be PvP focused. Is that intended? Will adjustments be made for our server? I can tell you 100% we can split our guild to guard Melting Isle 100% and avoid empire from getting a single t3 item from Melting Isle.
    I'm pretty sure you won't be able to control melting island that well with one guild only. Just wait and observe it when it will be implemented, it's hard to find out everything about it via google translated version of the patchnote. At first it even was some fun.

The class changes seem awesome. I thank you for fixing balance.
    Only on paper lmao.

'Rating fights
    The number of visits to training arenas is no longer limited, but the number of Match Emblems received there has been halved.'

Do you realise with this change, you turned our server into an idle afk game? Not even joking.

I want you developers to realise that you run this game, but you seem to forget you have dead servers where passionate players are still present. And by not fixing these problems before, you'll see now we get the problems more.
    We're asking you to consider these changes before bringing them to EU.
    Donno if there's any point to ask them to change anything, most likely they will just ignore it, but actually on our servers mmr 3x3 is mostly dead on lower rating values, and training gives way too little to farm it.

'Now the "Full Winner Reward" effect expires correctly even if the ship has been recalled.'
    What exactly is this effect? Translated from google, so I can imagine it's hard to help here.
    original: Теперь время действия эффекта "Полная награда победителя" корректно истекает даже если корабль был отозван.
    Sorry never was in astral.

I think our messages and the topic could be deleted by mods but anyway hope I answered some of your questions and best regards to eu friends.
    "...руны максимального уровня никогда не понадобятся для того или иного контента " © Commondore, 2010

Новобранец Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться
    Цитата Сообщение от StormFighter Посмотреть сообщение
    I think it's just bad translation or smth, or you don't have such kind of an item on eu, donno. Gift of the Djinn is an item you use to add levels to your main artifact along with essences.
    Ah yes, thank you!

Draconic items left mostly intact, they just rebalanced stats amount in it to match with new stats amount in the game. You still get new items from nihaz citadel/mmr 3x3/6x6.
    Ah that's clear, thanks!

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to control melting island that well with one guild only. Just wait and observe it when it will be implemented, it's hard to find out everything about it via google translated version of the patchnote. At first it even was some fun.
    Our server is legit 30 players in total actively playing. I'm keeping an up to date population sheet to show people how populated our server is and where players are from. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    I fear Melting Isle will kill Nihaz raid.

Donno if there's any point to ask them to change anything, most likely they will just ignore it, but actually on our servers mmr 3x3 is mostly dead on lower rating values, and training gives way too little to farm it.
    With no active mods on our servers, I can see it happen players will 24/7 farm it with macro's and alt accounts.

I think our messages and the topic could be deleted by mods but anyway hope I answered some of your questions and best regards to eu friends.
    Deleted on RU forum, ignored on EU forum. Nothing good comes anywhere but from you as players.
    I thank you for replying!

Империя Ударная Армия Империи StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию
    Our server is legit 30 players in total actively playing. I'm keeping an up to date population sheet to show people how populated our server is and where players are from. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    I fear Melting Isle will kill Nihaz raid.
    So basically this is how it works: you get 10 keys a week, one key opens one chest after 10 mins of running around the island with it, you can have multiple chests on you as long as you have keys to open them. Island opens 2 times a day and I think every minute there's one chest spawning except for last 5 mins of the island, so basically rough calculation is 25*2*7=350 chests a week. If you're not joking about 30 players (cool google sheets btw, nice work there), it is enough to spend all active players' keys plus some more for less active people. I actually could end up being horribly wrong with this calculation as I don't farm MI at all, and there could be much more chests on it, donno.
    As for the control part, you must have much more than 30 players in the guild to control the whole island 2 times a day (and note that you can't go to the island 2 times in one day with one char), cause there are different buffs (castable targeted one-shot kill, instant chest opening, invulnerability etc), plus random chests on random parts of the island. So don't worry, if there are really 30 people playing they will get their chests easily.

And about the loot: you get one random piece of equipment a week if you spend all the keys or 2 not random pieces in 3 weeks. Not random means you can choose which part of the equipment you wanna buy, but stats are always random, so basically you can be very unlucky with it and get all the loot with bad stats. Even with very good luck you will get only 10 good pieces in one astral layer, but it will never happen cause you must be a god of luck to get random items in different slots every time.
    Plus you farm artifacts and draconic items in nihaz citadel so I don't see any point in worrying about it's hypothetical death.

With no active mods on our servers, I can see it happen players will 24/7 farm it with macro's and alt accounts.
    It could happen, but I personally don't think it's too bad of a case cause main artifact progress is limited, and generally you farm battles for essences mostly. Plus now with new mmr system you get like mad (and I mean legit mad, quadruple digits without any bonuses) amounts of currency for one win on very high rating vaules.

Deleted on RU forum, ignored on EU forum. Nothing good comes anywhere but from you as players.
    I thank you for replying!
    I donno if it's legal to speak any non-russian language here, I remember previously they deleted english posts, but maybe it's not the case nowadays.
    "...руны максимального уровня никогда не понадобятся для того или иного контента " © Commondore, 2010

Ответить в теме

Ваши права