Форум - "Аллоды Онлайн" - Wraith abilities for Lightning Bolt
     Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 4 из 4
    Новобранец Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться

Wraith abilities for Lightning Bolt

concept
    The Wraith has a 10s cooldown flash of 70 yards.
    This mount is available from the Ferris, Tungar Camp raid from Negus Jeeg as a drop on hardmode.
    The lightning Bolt Kelpie which you grind 500 fragments for from compass dungeons has a 1m cooldown 60 yards flash.
    The lightning Bolt mount you can get from Collector's Edition has the same abilities.
    The effort V reward here is very wrong to say the least if anyone here can sum 1 + 1.

Problems
    The problem is that the Wraith has better abilities than the mount you either grinded months for, or spent money on.
    The reward V effort is completely misplaced.

Detailed offer design
    F2P players have lightning bolts with flashes going forward with a cooldown of 1s, but stacks overtime allow them to use the ability.
    The F2P wraith has a x yard flash every 10s too.
    I suggest to put the wraith abilities on the Lighting bolt and Lightning Bolt Kelpie so that we can enjoy the mounts we farmed so hard for or bought compared to the one shot wraith. This only seems to make sense to me.

Comments and observations
    All of this applies to the P2P servers for Smuggler's Paradise and ofcrouse Thread of Fate.

Tips:
    Have an active dialogue with other players
    Listen to comments and criticisms.
    Submit the idea in a way that appeals to both players and developers.
    It's beneficial to developers because players will be more likely to buy collector's Editions, and play/grind the compass dungeons more because the mount would simply be the peak mount to get. It's the ultimate grind reward.

Thank you!

Вольный Аллодер papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию
    Цитата Сообщение от Dragagagon Посмотреть сообщение
    Problems
    The problem is that the Wraith has better abilities than the mount you either grinded months for, or spent money on.
    The reward V effort is completely misplaced.
    Second blink mount with different cooldown has low V effort?
    Wraith is easy to get mount, which can be obtained by every player right after getting to high level. LB is second high end mount, which can be obtained easily with no problems by buying any collector's edition, which are cheap enough. LBK farmed from compasses is more for fashion(few players don't have LB when obtaining LBK) to ride any mount model you have.

Detailed offer design
    F2P players have lightning bolts with flashes going forward with a cooldown of 1s, but stacks overtime allow them to use the ability.
    The F2P wraith has a x yard flash every 10s too.
    I suggest to put the wraith abilities on the Lighting bolt and Lightning Bolt Kelpie so that we can enjoy the mounts we farmed so hard for or bought compared to the one shot wraith. This only seems to make sense to me.
    For now both mounts are not 'the best' and have some disadvantages in comparison with each other, LB has bigger cooldown and Wraith is one shot. That's what is called 'balance' on p2p servers.. If you upgrade LB to have less cooldown and bigger distance, you will make it even more musthave and ones without it will have negative feelings like p2p players who can't get mythic souls to change classes easily..

I don't think it is a good idea for balance to upgrade only LB, but if developers will upgrade Wraith to have normal amount of health, then it will be a good idea to make both mounts better
    Зависаю в АО с 2010г
    "Всё будет готово, когда будет готово"

Новобранец Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться Dragagagon может кое-чем гордиться
    "Second blink mount with different cooldown has low V effort?
    Wraith is easy to get mount, which can be obtained by every player right after getting to high level. LB is second high end mount, which can be obtained easily with no problems by buying any collector's edition, which are cheap enough. LBK farmed from compasses is more for fashion(few players don't have LB when obtaining LBK) to ride any mount model you have."
    --
    You are missunderstanding me.
    Wraith is indeed very easy to get, but is oneshot.
    The Lighting Bolt Kelpie is a much longer farm, and has worse abilities.
    It's not logical for the time and effort you put into farming KLB compared to the time and effort you put into getting a Wraith.
    My suggestion is indeed to combine the Wraith ability with the LB health into the KLB.
    people farming hard and long for that mount are supposed to have the best of the best.
    That is balanced.

"like p2p players who can't get mythic souls to change classes easily.."
    -
    You seem also outdated, p2p players can get mythic souls via the MoA shop.
    Idk how to edit links in the russian forum so check this link: https://dragallods.wixsite.com/draga...pecial-rewards

Вольный Аллодер papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию papaq4407 имеет безупречную репутацию
    "like p2p players who can't get mythic souls to change classes easily.."
    -
    You seem also outdated, p2p players can get mythic souls via the MoA shop.
    I know about that, but "Rewards for accomplishments" can be afforded only by winning tournaments and making videos as contentmaker and are unreal to get by most of players. Personally i have 4800 of them and most of them i got on social event(collecting 7000 for bigger bag). Price of the soul is 2000 RfA.
    Зависаю в АО с 2010г
    "Всё будет готово, когда будет готово"

Ответить в теме

Ваши права