Форум - "Аллоды Онлайн" - World bosses
     Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 8 из 8

Тема: World bosses

Горожанин l3p3lmaN скоро станет достаточно известным

World bosses

The wold boss system is utter shit

EU p2p has to deal with 25 people afking behind them while only 5/6 players are doing the actual work. It's not a fair system to reward players whom afk or come in, tag, and disappear!
    Change it so that you have to do a certain amount of % before getting loot. Change it so that people lose creditability for loot when they leave the boss area.
    Change it so that afking players get a debuff overtime like in BG that will send them to purgatory and they lose creditability to gain loot and they have to do the % dmg on boss again. That will fix a lot, players will be more active, because this current system just allows players to be utter trash of the community and there's nothing and no one punishing them for it.
    Please change this! I gave suggestions, you do the work! We pay for this every month!

Вольный Аллодер kempel7 — луч света в тёмном царстве kempel7 — луч света в тёмном царстве kempel7 — луч света в тёмном царстве kempel7 — луч света в тёмном царстве kempel7 — луч света в тёмном царстве kempel7 — луч света в тёмном царстве
    Цитата Сообщение от l3p3lmaN Посмотреть сообщение
    We pay for this every month!
    Really? This is your argument? Need to try use it for other in game resolve issues.

Сержант гвардии emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться
    Hello my Belgian friend, I've got good news for you: last time I checked there were like 10 people playing EU p2p server total. Counting both Empire and League. And each in their own guild lol. And now you're saying there are 25 ppl afking and 5/6 more killing the WB? Good for you!

Anyway, if you payed attention to this forum you're posting on you'd have found this topic: Problem of slacking at the WB. Sorry to say but suggestions you gave are not unique and ppl here had already shared those and many other ideas of how to improve the situation.

The manager of the project even replied somewhere (I'm too lazy to provide you with the actual proof-link, so you'll have to take my word for it) that he dislikes the current state of WB overall.

But main point being: there are other higher priority issues. So just stay in line, keep the order and wait for your turn.

P.S. send my regards to the retards who banned paying customers on EU servers as a mean of fighting gold-sellers once again. We here on RU are glad to be reminded there's a place where even worse "professionals" are getting paid for their time spent "working".

Цитата Сообщение от emptin3ss Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello my Belgian friend, I've got good news for you: last time I checked there were like 10 people playing EU p2p server total. Counting both Empire and League. And each in their own guild lol. And now you're saying there are 25 ppl afking and 5/6 more killing the WB? Good for you!

Anyway, if you payed attention to this forum you're posting on you'd have found this topic: Problem of slacking at the WB. Sorry to say but suggestions you gave are not unique and ppl here had already shared those and many other ideas of how to improve the situation.

The manager of the project even replied somewhere (I'm too lazy to provide you with the actual proof-link, so you'll have to take my word for it) that he dislikes the current state of WB overall.

But main point being: there are other higher priority issues. So just stay in line, keep the order and wait for your turn.

P.S. send my regards to the retards who banned paying customers on EU servers as a mean of fighting gold-sellers once again. We here on RU are glad to be reminded there's a place where even worse "professionals" are getting paid for their time spent "working".
    Thank you for your reply and the supplied link!
    I did search through but I suppose it's hard to find wiht google translated russian terms :/
    I find posting on the EU forums a waste of time as anythign posted on there is completely irrelevant and never gets forwarded to devs (atleast you never get to see the other side of the tunner).
    Appreciate the responses!
    PS: Who are you? D:

Империя Ударная Армия Империи StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию StormFighter имеет безупречную репутацию
    Thank you for your reply and the supplied link!
    I did search through but I suppose it's hard to find wiht google translated russian terms :/
    I find posting on the EU forums a waste of time as anythign posted on there is completely irrelevant and never gets forwarded to devs (atleast you never get to see the other side of the tunner).
    Appreciate the responses!
    By the way, you can try asking your questions here. That whole thread is created to be a dumphole where you can throw something to devs. I suppose, they should know some English to answer it. But I guess you should wait till Monday, cause your question could be skipped.
    "...руны максимального уровня никогда не понадобятся для того или иного контента " © Commondore, 2010

Сержант гвардии emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться emptin3ss может кое-чем гордиться
    We met each other few times at KoE, I don't think you'd recall, but nickname's Intense.

Цитата Сообщение от emptin3ss Посмотреть сообщение
    We met each other few times at KoE, I don't think you'd recall, but nickname's Intense.
    You play on ru now then? D: Or just checking the ru forums off and on?

You play on ru now then? D: Or just checking the ru forums off and on?
    Yeah I play here for more than 1.5y now. That banhammer event on EU when they banned everyone who used to top up regularly helped me make up my mind

Ответить в теме

Ваши права