Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 11 из 11
    Поселенец l3p3lmaN скоро станет достаточно известным

Difference between RU and EU webshops

Hello,
    We at EU have had the webshop open for quite a while now.
    Unfortunately it's been unchanged and uninteresting for far too long now.
    This is the russian shop.
    This is the webshop for EU.
    Looks kinda pathetic for us, don't you think?

What is the reason for this difference?
    Why is EU getting so much less and why does everything take so long for things to come out for us?
    We feel abandoned
    We feel like the black sheep in the allods family

Великий маг FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию
    Выпишите уже бан за буржуйскую тарабарщину.

Allods Machinima Братство Сумеречного Леса
    https://youtu.be/3RiVZ0EZ6eA

Вольный Аллодер papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться
    Цитата Сообщение от l3p3lmaN Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello,
    We at EU have had the webshop open for quite a while now.
    Unfortunately it's been unchanged and uninteresting for far too long now.
    This is the russian shop.
    This is the webshop for EU.
    Looks kinda pathetic for us, don't you think?

What is the reason for this difference?
    Why is EU getting so much less and why does everything take so long for things to come out for us?
    We feel abandoned
    We feel like the black sheep in the allods family
    Year before we didn’t have webshop at all, as i know EU server is one year back from us, because there are tons of bugs and useless features, which they try to fix before EU server and russian players are like beta-testers. You can even buy our last year collectors editions.. Just try to believe, we are playing in some worse conditions, and we always hate developers for things they do.. Last year all we hear is that they are working on warp and don’t have enough resourses to fix allods.. Quality of that brand new game is in the swamp.. Vast magority of players tell them to fix allods first and do whatever they want after that, but it looks like their bosses want that new game from them as return of their investments. Actually, I can’t understand why are we still playing this, but my answer is, that we used to play with other players around us, we know many of them, their powers, and we want to play with them, but it’s quite hard to choose new game to play together.
    "Всё будет готово, когда будет готово"
    Иногда вместо мистика может быть другой класс, но это лишь временное мелкое баловство ^^

Вольный Аллодер LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее LaNocheOscura может рассчитывать на светлое будущее
    Цитата Сообщение от FarmLE Посмотреть сообщение
    Вы ксенофоб?

Правила форума допускают использование других языков если автор не владеет русской речью.

Мистик Энфирель, воин Геннадайос, демон Идекария

Золото и ресурсы на ЛА под твоим контролем!

Цитата Сообщение от papaq4407 Посмотреть сообщение
    as i know EU server is one year back from us
    I could not believe this myself, but there was a time, perhaps a month ago from now, where we were a patch AHEAD of russian. Idk how that went or why, but we had patch version higher than russian.
    For now you guys have 10.0 already and we're getting news about it now, so I'd say we're maximum one month behind in season difference. But once on the same season, we catch up very quickly and somehow managed to be on the same patch, or even ahead of russian patch.
    I just wish EU and RU would work together more closely. Because on ru p2p, you have a LOT MORE than on EU p2p. Way more costumes too, way more prophetic cards, way more confort cash shop (non p2w).
    Not much is being done for our EU p2p.
    It's gotten better lately but the difference to ru is still huge and writing on EU forums/discord only gets me "stop crying, stop complaining".
    What are passionate players supposed to do? Quit?

Стражник AllodWarner на пути к лучшему
    Цитата Сообщение от l3p3lmaN Посмотреть сообщение
    What are passionate players supposed to do? Quit?
    At first you can write a letter with questions to these people :
    https://allods.mail.ru/forums/member.php?u=1198445 - Sathla is the producer of russian AO.
    https://allods.mail.ru/forums/member.php?u=847881 - Aerril is the game master of this game.
    These people often answer forum's questions and be sure they will read your message. Of course it can take lots of time 'cause now they're working with "World's end" update or they can just say that they have no connection with EU AO but in any case it's better than to write messages here or to talk with "Official support".
    And of course AO is game which have been slowly dying since 2012.
    "To play or not to play?" - is the question which is needed to be answered only by you.
    I have full donated account but i haven't been playing AO since July of 2018 cause i have chosen other game to play.
    I just sometimes log into forum to read news about AO.
    Последний раз редактировалось AllodWarner; 22.02.2019 в 15:56.

Вольный Аллодер papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться papaq4407 может кое-чем гордиться
    Цитата Сообщение от LaNocheOscura Посмотреть сообщение
    Вы ксенофоб?

Правила форума допускают использование других языков если автор не владеет русской речью.
    Правила форума допускают писать на иностранном, если человек умеет читать по-русски(пункт 3.26 правил форума), но с существованием переводчиков аля гугл это само-собой разумеется. А ещё по правилам нельзя на форуме писать про найденные баги(пункт 3.10)
    Вывод: правила созданы для галочки, чтоб можно было неугодные сообщения удалять с форума(ну кроме мата, и пропаганды всяких запрещенных дел, к этим правилам не придерешься))
    Сами правила тут, залез туда, когда меня почистили за пункт 3.28.. ну хоть ридонли на 2 дня не выдали, как прописано в правилах, так бы с этим варпом совсем сгорел.
    "Всё будет готово, когда будет готово"
    Иногда вместо мистика может быть другой класс, но это лишь временное мелкое баловство ^^

Лига Поденщик Лиги ZhivoyDinozavr на пути к лучшему
    Цитата Сообщение от FarmLE Посмотреть сообщение
    ойойой! кажется, ЧМ не способен танчить англоязычный форум! Уязвимость обнаружена

Империя Великие Маги Империи madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию madlynx0 имеет безупречную репутацию
    Цитата Сообщение от papaq4407 Посмотреть сообщение
    Правила форума допускают писать на иностранном, если человек умеет читать по-русски(пункт 3.26 правил форума), но с существованием переводчиков аля гугл это само-собой разумеется. А ещё по правилам нельзя на форуме писать про найденные баги(пункт 3.10)
    Вывод: правила созданы для галочки, чтоб можно было неугодные сообщения удалять с форума(ну кроме мата, и пропаганды всяких запрещенных дел, к этим правилам не придерешься))
    Сами правила тут, залез туда, когда меня почистили за пункт 3.28.. ну хоть ридонли на 2 дня не выдали, как прописано в правилах, так бы с этим варпом совсем сгорел.
    Не про баги, а про уязвимости, которые можно использовать в корыстных целях. Это немного разные вещи.
    Пардоньте за оффтоп.

Если что-то говорю, это не значит, что я так думаю. Если я что-то думаю, это не значит, что через пять минут я не буду думать иначе.

Цитата Сообщение от AllodWarner Посмотреть сообщение
    At first you can write a letter with questions to these people :
    https://allods.mail.ru/forums/member.php?u=1198445 - Sathla is the producer of russian AO.
    https://allods.mail.ru/forums/member.php?u=847881 - Aerril is the game master of this game.
    These people often answer forum's questions and be sure they will read your message. Of course it can take lots of time 'cause now they're working with "World's end" update or they can just say that they have no connection with EU AO but in any case it's better than to write messages here or to talk with "Official support".
    And of course AO is game which have been slowly dying since 2012.
    "To play or not to play?" - is the question which is needed to be answered only by you.
    I have full donated account but i haven't been playing AO since July of 2018 cause i have chosen other game to play.
    I just sometimes log into forum to read news about AO.
    Thank you very much, will use these links
    I also have a full cs account on f2p but I went p2p purely for the sake of having it fair and being fair.
    I don't want my wallet or financial situation to influence my gaming.
    It's not nice or fair towards new players.
    It's difficult to start new guilds on f2p aimed for hard content for new players where they are forced to spent x amount to become viable - not even talking about succesful.
    p2p was the solution for me
    It's a whole lot better from f2p, but not just perfect yet ;x

Великий маг FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию FarmLE имеет безупречную репутацию
    Цитата Сообщение от ZhivoyDinozavr Посмотреть сообщение
    ойойой! кажется, ЧМ не способен танчить англоязычный форум! Уязвимость обнаружена
    Хех Да нет, английский я знаю довольно хорошо, помню просто кому-то выписывали банан или баллы за общение на другом языке, хотелось бы увидеть последовательность от модеров.

Allods Machinima Братство Сумеречного Леса
    https://youtu.be/3RiVZ0EZ6eA

Ответить в теме

Ваши права