Hello,
It seems not so obvious since we struggle for a long time on population, so I want to give you some ideas on what can be done better or different. Take it from a player that's been with you all in this journey for a long time.

-- Level boost for P2P. --
Don't panic, I understand you might lose money if you do this. But it's rather that than losing players, right? ...right?
Allowing the player to select 1 out of 2 options at a certain point during the or before the tutorial.
Along the lines of, are you a new player? Then we suggest you proceed with the story and learn the game by playing through the lore.
If you are an old/experienced player and want to join straight to endgame? Trigger a loading screen and give the player a maxed out character with basic astral academy gear so he can jump straight into endgame content. Or atleast to the point right before endgame so they can catch up on the last part of the new stuff.
This will prevent players from quitting halfway levelling and never having seen endgame.
I did a giveaway on subscription on our EU P2P server with a worth of 400 euros. I can count on my 2 hands the amount of players that sticked to the game. About 80% did try it out and quitted during levelling.
Levelling players are alone, lonely. It's no fun, annoying and a time waste. Lots of people hate it. It's old and dead content. It's how it used to work 10 years ago. 10 years.
Revise this system and take my suggestion into consideration to help the playerbase.

More suggestions will be added over time to improve the game we all love. Please keep an eye on this thread. I speak to the, I assume, 5 developers keeping this game alive.
I thank you for doing god's work and perhaps see you ingame.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 19:12 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 19:09 ----------

Why are there no cooldowns on facing the same dominion group, but there is cooldown for facing the same group 3x in 3x3 and 6x6?
Low population on EU P2P for now, we're only 3 dominion groups in whole server. Sometimes 4 to 5. And some dominions we fight the same group for 5 times in a row... why?
What is the point?
Why a cooldown for ranked pvp, but not for dominion? Make it so that we rotate groups more.
It makes no sense and makes it extremely boring. We know the population is low, why remind us about it by making us fight only 1 group when there are 2 more groups to fight.
I hope you understand our problem.
Thank you for your read and I hope this will get adressed shortly.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 19:18 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 19:12 ----------

Why are there no cooldowns on facing the same dominion group, but there is cooldown for facing the same group 3x in 3x3 and 6x6?
Low population on EU P2P for now, we're only 3 dominion groups in whole server. Sometimes 4 to 5. And some dominions we fight the same group for 5 times in a row... why?
What is the point?
Why a cooldown for ranked pvp, but not for dominion? Make it so that we rotate groups more.
It makes no sense and makes it extremely boring. We know the population is low, why remind us about it by making us fight only 1 group when there are 2 more groups to fight.
I hope you understand our problem.
Thank you for your read and I hope this will get adressed shortly.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 19:19 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение было в 19:18 ----------

-- Dungeon roulette system --

**The idea**
I suggest you to take a look at FF XIV and their "Duty Roulette" system.
I would love to see a system in allods where endgame players could also sign up via the queue system like astral dungeons, but then for "lore dungeons" where we can pop in with levelling players. That way we can help them clear dungeons, keep it fun and entertained rather than boring and stupid mercs, and we get to relive old dungeons we haven't seen anymore since we levelled away. Oreshek Fortress for example in the League, or XAES in the Empire. You only see those dungeons once per character you level as, and that's it. Why make dungeons for a single experience only?

**Rewards**
The rewards for levelling players to complete it via the "Lore roulette" could be a bonus for expoints, perhaps double, on all monsters, maybe more droprate on loot, simple incentives for them to do it via that system. Making coop play for an mmorpg rewarding and attractive! For endgame players, perhaps vanity (The real endgame ) ) or atleast some currency we can grind that way to buy vanity from some vendor. Mounts? Shell Skins? there are plenty of content for us to collect but so little ways to gain from.